Monday, April 4, 2011

Meal Planner Monday

Happy April everyone! This year is just whizzing by...or maybe life is just happening fast. Hmmm.... Anyway I have six recipes that are pretty darn fast and easy for you busy folks; economical too, if you ask me.

Also, as a side note, this is the first time I used my Ziplist to meal plan and then go grocery shopping and I can't tell you how great it is! Please if you haven't already, check this site out. It makes life a little easier and isn't that what this blog is supposed to be about?

Here's your April week one line up. Enjoy!

Carrot Mac and Cheese

Chicken with Feta

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad

Maccheroni with Lemons and Cream Sauce

Marsala Chicken and Pears

Pan Seared Pork Chops with Cider Sauce


Okay this weeks grand total is $72.34. Pat yourself on the back, you can afford a date night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.