Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter grass overload

With four kids, Easter can mean candy until the middle of July. Not to mention all the plastic eggs and grass that comes with the holiday. So I find myself up to my eye balls in Easter grass and eggs. I can throw it away and I probably will toss some of it. I can reuse the rest next year and I probably will do that too. But all this paper grass could be used in a craft or two right?










Yesterday in the middle of feeding the baby and nap time I made little paper flower buds to place in my bud vase. I think it turned out pretty cute. I am curious how some of you would reuse your left over Easter paraphernalia. What would you make?






1 comment:

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.