Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wall Art Wednesday

My, my, I'm late getting this to you. I had a sick teething baby that didn't want to be put down, so I really couldn't justify posting this morning.

Better late than never, here is my amazing spoon display...all right not so amazing, but I like it a lot!

With a glassless frame a little scrapbook paper, some ribbon and thread, I was able to proudly display some cute little silver spoons my dear Great Aunt-in-law bestowed upon me (really, she's my Great Aunt-in-law, my husband's grandmother's sister!)

So here it is,

Alright back to said sick teething baby!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.