Monday, September 5, 2011

Meal Planner Monday

Labor day! Labor Day? What's this all about anyway? I'm sorry but labor day will always mean I'm pushing a baby out of my baby maker. But hey, I'll take a day with the family enjoying awesome picnic food and enjoying the outdoors!

Which brings me to my theme for this week's meal planner. I don't know about you, but I usually end up with some MAJOR leftovers! Never one to waste perfectly good leftover food, I wanted to give you some options for those refrigerator space takers.

I'm breaking the meals into four categories: Chicken, Steak, hamburgers and hot dogs.







1 comment:


  1. نماذج الشموع اليابانية
    المطرقة – Hammer Candlestick :
    المطرقة المقلوبة – Inverted Hammer Candlestick:
    هارامي – Harami Candlestick:
    الشهاب – Shooting Star Candlestick:انواع الشموع اليابانية وتوقع الاتجاهات pdf
    الرجل المعلق – Hanging Man Candlestick:
    خط الثقب – Piercing Line Candlestick:
    شموع الابتلاع الصعودية و الهبوطية – Engulfing Candlestick:
    شمعة سحابة الظلام – The Dark Cloud Candlestick:
    شموع الغربان الثلاث السود – Three Black Crows candlestick:
    شموع الجنود الثلاثة – The 3 Soldiers:
    شمعة نجم الصباح – Morning Star Candlestick:
    شمعة نجم المساء – Evening Star Candlestick:
    انواع الشموع اليابانية وتوقع الاتجاهات pdf
    مجموعة الشموع اليابانية الخضراء وتوقع الاتجاه:
    الدوجي الكبيرة الخضراء
    تسريع القمم الخضراء
    دوجي التابوت الأخضر
    دوجي المسند الأخضر
    مجموعة شموع الهامر:

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.