Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Planner Monday

Whew! What a week! If you live on the east coast, you know what I'm talking about. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Beyonce being pregnant! It's all too much to bear! Maybe the last thing you want to do is eat. Or perhaps eating is exactly what you need to take your mind off of things. Let me make it easier for you, by planning out your meals.




All of these recipes are easy no-cook meals. For Chicken recipes, you can purchase a rotisserie chicken or prepare the needed breasts ahead of time. Lack of power has inspired me to share these recipes with you!









Grand Total: $70.68

4 comments:

  1. OK, tell me for real...do you actually make all this stuff or do you just find interesting recipes and post them?? And if you do...please share with me the secret of how you get your kids to eat all this!! Anchovies?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real Jess, These kids give me a hard time about some of the things I make for them, but I really want to make them try a lot of things to broaden their little taste buds! I have a really picky eater, a really adventurous eater and a REALLY messy eater. They all have to eat half of their plates contents before getting up. It's an Izzo house rule. But sometimes that backfires, because Picky Izzo has thrown up her dinner before getting to the half way mark! She plays hard ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally Great Information,
    Thanks for Sharing.
    For additional information, if you need Trusted Cooling System Rental Service in Indonesia to support your event or something else. You can try to contact us Arthur Teknik.

    ReplyDelete

  4. خدمات الشارقة
    تساعد اهل الشارقة فى تنظيف منازلهم او الفلل الخاصة بهم
    وكذلك نفدم الخدمة للمؤسسات والشركات والمستشفيات
    شركة تنظيف ستائر بالشارقة
    شركة نظافة فى الشارقة

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.