Monday, August 22, 2011

Meal Planner Monday

Sometimes meat and I have to go on a break. You know, think things through for a while. Re-access our relationship and give my appendix hole a break.

This weeks meal planner does just that. It give you some meatless options to work into your week for one day or all six.

Going meatless a few nights a week can save you some money too, which is nice once and a while! Also produce can be picked from the garden if you have one saving you even more green.

I also added a a new tab Meal Planners on my blog menu bar, so check it out if you're looking for something from the my past planners.









Grand Total: $62.90

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.