Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lately I've been feeling very out of shape. You know you can only use the "I just had a baby" excuse for so long. Eight months ago isn't that convincing anymore! With all that in mind, I know that my worst enemy right now and the biggest obstacle to me getting back to my pre-baby weight, would be my constant cravings for terrible foods. Truly, I feel so bad, because even as I'm typing this post, I'm eating junk! Spanish rice with Taco Bell creamy Ranchero Sauce on top, and that's just breakfast! 

This morning I stumbled upon this interesting chart on what your food cravings mean and what that craving is actually telling you your body actually needs. I guess I'll have to try it. My absolute favorite part of the chart though, is the alcohol and recreational drug craving. I'm pretty sure that if your craving recreational drugs that means your addicted to them. I never say things like, "boy, I'm really craving some crystal meth right now! Maybe I'll just have some turnip greens instead, because obviously my badly needs calcium!" Really? 

     if you crave this...     what you really                          Healthy foods that have it...
                                            need is this...         


8 comments:

  1. so if I want a cigarette... eat an orange? I should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still struggling with the baby weight and my youngest is 3 ha ha. Like this chart - great stuff and try to keep up the good work - I will do to.
    Happy weekend
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lisc

    ...just avoid those starches ;), heck I wonder what would happen if you just eat the cigarette? At least you're not inhaling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Angela...you're not alone! I could live on cheez-itsm m&ms and diet pepsi. I wanted to thank you for your roman shade tutorial. I made one this past week and read and re-read your directions. Your pics were a huge help!! Here is a link to my shade.
    http://pattiwest.blogspot.com/2011/11/simple-roman-shade.html

    Thanks again!!! :) :) patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot, if I had the "lack of appetite" problem, I'd just keep doing whatever I was doing! Wish I had that problem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! Thanks for sharing! I'm passing the "Tell Me About Yourself" blog award to you! Please see my blog post and follow my lead...you can see it here: http://justmethroughwords.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not the first posting of the picture, but the text appears to be from here... http://naturopathyworks.com/pages/cravings.php

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scams abound in the work from your home sector. This article tells you what to avoid and what that will jump at. There are legitimate companies out there and many people utilize the benefits mystery shopping brings. online watch shopping

    Online reviews of a local business is a source of frustration, pride and often fear. What's the best method for a local business to approach online reviews? Do you ignore them all? Respond to each negative review individually? multi business marketing
    Security is a major factor that you should enjoy -- and invest loads of money at -- in your home. Affordable and basic security systems in the house can help in keeping your family safe and peacefully sleeping during the nighttime. 4 hom
    Scientific works in the theories of finances and credit, according with the specification of the research object, are characterized to be many-sided and even many-leveled. connect finance
    When you hear people talk about "smart homes, " they are merely referring to the way which you could control and monitor your home's systems remotely. You can check that temperature, turn down the cooling, make sure the doors are based, and much more. home smart home

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you, but please forgive me if I don't get back to you right away, It's most likely I have a child climbing up my butt.